Kessler Institute Physicians Named to Best Doctors List
West Orange, N.J. – Eight doctors from Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation have been named among the “Best Doctors in America®” for 2013 in an annual independent survey conducted by Best Doctors, Inc.
According to the Best Doctors organization, only 5% of the nation’s doctors were named to this list, which is determined through an extensive survey and peer review process of more than 45,000 physicians in 40 specialties.
“Kessler Institute is fortunate to have a medical staff who every day demonstrates an uncommon expertise and commitment to quality patient care,” said hospital president Robert Brehm. “It is particularly gratifying to know that their work is recognized by their peers in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation.”
Kessler physicians named to the 2013 list of “Best Doctors in America®” include:
- Uri S. Adler, Director Stroke Rehabilitation
- Allison M. Averill, Director of NeuroRehablitation Services
- Barbara T. Benevento, Director of Ventilation Services
- Jeffrey L. Cole, Director of Electrodiagnostic Medicine and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Bruce M. Gans, Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer
- Steven C. Kirshblum, Medical Director and Director, Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation
- Todd A. Linsenmeyer, Director of Urology Services
- Jeremiah D. Nieves, Staff Physiatrist
- Bruce A. Pomeranz, Chief Medical Director and Chief Quality Officer