As a leader in the field of medical rehabilitation, Kessler Institute offers a wide range of educational programming and review courses to help professionals expand their knowledge and skills.
Many of these courses provide continuing education credits and are open to our rehabilitation and health care colleagues nationwide, as well as internal staff.
Our broad curriculum is provided in various formats from live courses to webinars and online learning platforms. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- The latest treatments, techniques, technologies and clinical trends in spinal cord injury, brain injury, stroke, amputation, cancer and neurologic rehabilitation
- Functional integration of biomechanics and orthotics
- Pain management
- BLS and ACLS certification
In addition, Kessler Institute conducts two nationally recognized prep courses for doctors and nurses:
- PM&R Board Review Course, now in its 32nd year, for senior PM&R residents/graduates preparing for Part I or II board certification examination, as well as PM&R physicians preparing for board re-certification.
- CRRN Review Course, now in its 30th year, for nurses seeking specialized certification in rehabilitation nursing.